Willtown Plantation, a 2,245-acre property only 40 minutes from Downtown Charleston, offers unparalleled beauty,
- For Sale
5000 Parkers Ferry Road 8141 Adams Run, SC, 29426 United States Get directions$13,500,000 $3,957/Sq. ft.
6 Beds 4.5 Baths 3,412 Sq. ft. 2,246
- Area Adams Run
- District Buyer to verify
- MLS# 22004987
- Listed 1 Year 3 Months 1 Day Ago
Willtown Plantation, a 2,245-acre property only 40 minutes from Downtown Charleston, offers unparalleled beauty, recreational opportunities, and privacy in the heart of the globally celebrated ACE Basin wildlife refuge. Patty Ravenel 843-670-5911 Listing provided by Holcombe Fair & Lane
- The majority of Willtown is protected by a conservation easement with The Nature conservancy that allows the property to be divided into four parcels (400-acre minimum) and allows for limited residential development and agricultural improvements. 144 acres of the property are not subject to a conservation easement. This non-eased area includes three rustic yet charming, clapboard-sided cottages a one-bedroom, two-bedroom and a manager's house all which overlook the pond system. This non-eased area also has several equipment storage buildings and dog kennels for up to 15 dogs. In keeping with the long-standing conservation ethic of the region, all neighboring properties are also similarly protected. Only three miles to the public boat landing on the Edisto River, twelve miles from a grocery store, and 32 miles to the peninsula of Charleston, this legacy property offers convenience to a lifetime of memories and adventures on a treasured Lowcountry landscape.
- This recreational paradise provides unlimited sporting opportunities well beyond quail including dove hunting on plant-ready fields and duck hunting in several green tree reservoirs ideal for wood ducks. Plans designed by Ducks Unlimited for an upland duck impoundment are in place. Mature pine and mixed hardwood stands support ample deer and turkey populations. And for the fish enthusiast, the property has a tiered 14.5-acre stocked pond system, broken up into five distinct fishing ponds.
- Willtown's well-reputed, turn-key quail operation boasts consistently and intensively managed Bobwhite quail habitat meticulously maintained by the same dedicated, knowledgeable family for several generations. The current manager, who has worked at the property for 28 years, also maintains the 33± miles of dirt roads that enhance access for hunting and other activities. With predominantly sandy soils and 87% upland acreage, Willtown is uniquely suited for quail hunting...
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
- 5000 Parkers Ferry Road 8141, Adams Run, SC, 29426 United States $13,500,000
- 6 beds 4.5 Baths 3,412 Sq. ft. 2,246
Request a Showing
PATTY RAVENELBroker with 38 years experience
- Edwards & Associates 6251 Hwy 162, UNIT C, Hollywood, SC 29449, United States
- Mobile (843) 670-5911
- Email email@example.com
- Areas Served Hollywood, Ravenel, Meggett, Edisto Island, Johns Island, Charleston, South Carolina
- Specializations Acreage, Land, Waterfront Properties, Acreage, land, waterfront properties, rural residential