The finest of country living! 11+/- acres! Meggett!
5010 Storage Road Meggett, SC, 29449 United States Get directions$399,900 $174/Sq. ft.
- Age1952 Years
- Area Meggett
- District Charleston County
- MLS# 19003907
- Listed 3 Years 7 Months 9 Days Ago
11 +/- acres now available in Meggett! This turn key home offers 2300+/- sq ft with all the charm of low country living. As you drive in enjoy the beautiful mature Crepe Myrtles that line the driveway and be greeted by magnificent Oaks! Patty Ravenel 843.670.5911
- This home offers 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, formal dining room with built in corner cabinets, formal living area, updated kitchen with gas stove! The large den and sun room offer plenty of windows to enjoy the natural wildlife. Beautiful Pine flooring throughout this home
- Large screen porch in rear of home overlooking pastures that are fenced and cross fenced. Home features screened in breezeway leading to 2 car garage! The grounds are a horticulture's dream! 2 separate wells; one just for irrigation! Enjoy the pond with private dock!
- This property is located within minutes to public boat , on Toogoodoo Creek, which offers some of the best fishing and shrimping the low country has to offer. Be in the ICW in minutes! Be in historic Down Town Charleston within 45 minutes or the Charleston International Airport within 30 minutes! Don't miss this one! It won't last long!
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|2||Baptist Hill High School||6-12||2.3 mi|
|3||Minnie Hughes Elementary School||PK-5||4.6 mi|
|NA||Shekinah Primary Elementary & Learning Center||PK-1||3.3 mi|
|6||Lowcountry Leadership Academy||K-12||4.5 mi|
|NA||St Pauls Academy||PK-8||4.5 mi|
|3||EB Ellington Elementary School||PK-5||7 mi|
|NA||Edith L. Frierson Elementary School||PK-5||8.4 mi|
|NA||Jane Edwards Elementary School||PK-5||9.2 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Find out what your home is worth
PATTY RAVENELBroker with 36 years experience
- Edwards & Associates 6251 Hwy 162, UNIT C, Hollywood, SC 29449
- Mobile (843) 670-5911
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas Served Hollywood, Ravenel, Meggett, Edisto Island, Johns Island, Charleston, South Carolina
- Specializations Acreage, Land, Waterfront Properties, Acreage, land, waterfront properties, rural residential