4443 Artemis Lane
4443 Artemis Lane Meggett, SC, 29449 United States Get directions$965,000 $333/Sq. ft.
3 Beds 2 Baths 2,900 Sq. ft. 62
- StyleSingle Story
- Age2019 Years
- Area Meggett
- District Buyer to verify
- MLS# 22013689
- Listed 1 Year 7 Days Ago
Now available in desirable Meggett. The finest of country living! Move in ready! Beautiful custom home on 6.2+ acres!
- . 2900+/- Sq.Ft, 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths. Bright open floor plan . Luxury waterproof laminate flooring throughout. Tile in bathrooms. High smooth ceilings. Home is Eco friendly with hurricane material throughout including shatter proof Windows. HANDICAP FRIENDLY. Remi Halo whole house sanitizer. Generax generator for house and pool. Inverter HVAC 22 Seer. Spacious living area featuring built ins. Kitchen featuring oversized Island and Granite Counter tops. Porcelain Tile back splash. 5 burner gas stove. All cabinets/drawers throughout home are soft close. All stainless appliances including HE washer and dryer to convey. Breakfast nook/library area off kitchen. Off the breakfast nook is the sun room with 21 Seer mini split unit & wood burning fireplace. Master Suite offers tray ceiling and huge his and her separate walk in closets. Master bath offers oversized job built tile shower.
- Enjoy the salt water pool-Kevlar lifetime warranty 12'X 30'- Three (3) feet to six (6) feet depth. 2 robot cleaners included for pool. Four (4) man Jacuzzi Brand hot tub. Gazebo in pool area with gas hook ups for 2 grills. Privacy fence surrounding pool area. 2000+/-' sqft conditioned out building with concrete flooring, insulated, water, heated and cooled. 18' X 45' canopy with 14' eve ideal for motor home, horse trailer, boat, etc. Separate drive entrance for motor homes, boats, etc. Plenty of room for horses.
- No Flood Zone. Home built in 2019 and still under Builders Warranty. Security System to Fire/Police. High speed business Comcast Internet. Keyless entry. Walking distance to Harmony Hall Plantation, Charleston County's newest park offering walking trails and plenty of wildlife. Minutes to Meggett Town Hall and park that offers many family friendly events. Approx. 30 minutes to historic down town Charleston, Charleston International Airport, Boeing, Boesch & Edisto Beach. Approx. 10 minutes to public boat landing. Too much list! This home is a must see!
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
- 4443 Artemis Lane, Meggett, SC, 29449 United States $965,000
- 3 beds 2 Baths 2,900 Sq. ft. 62
Find out what your home is worth
PATTY RAVENELBroker with 38 years experience
- Edwards & Associates 6251 Hwy 162, UNIT C, Hollywood, SC 29449, United States
- Mobile (843) 670-5911
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas Served Hollywood, Ravenel, Meggett, Edisto Island, Johns Island, Charleston, South Carolina
- Specializations Acreage, Land, Waterfront Properties, Acreage, land, waterfront properties, rural residential