Location is perfect! Now is your chance to live in the Park Circle area!
4810 Parkside Drive Charleston, SC, 29405 United States Get directions$260,000 $270/Sq. ft.
- StyleSingle Story
- Age1945 Years
- Area Palmetto Gardens
- District Buyer to verify
- MLS# 20019325
- Listed 1 Year 2 Months 4 Days Ago
Location is perfect! Now is your chance to live in the Park Circle area! Patty Ravenel 843.670.5911
- This charming home offers 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, living room, dining area and kitchen. Hardwood floors, gas heat and central air (approximately 3 years old), electric kitchen with built in microwave and dishwasher.
- Detached workshop with additional storage building. Termite bonded! Nice trees in the rear fenced in yard.
- Walk across the street to the park or to your favorite restaurant! Close to everything. Don't miss this one!
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|3||North Charleston Elementary School||PK-5||0.4 mi|
|1||North Charleston High School||9-12||0.7 mi|
|2||Morningside Middle School||6-8||0.8 mi|
|4||Malcolm C. Hursey Elementary School||PK-8||0.5 mi|
|9||Charleston School of the Arts||6-12||0.7 mi|
|10||Academic Magnet High School||9-12||0.7 mi|
|3||North Charleston Creative Arts Elementary||PK-5||0.7 mi|
|NA||Prestige Preparatory Academy||K-4||1.3 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Find out what your home is worth
PATTY RAVENELBroker with 36 years experience
- Edwards & Associates 6251 Hwy 162, UNIT C, Hollywood, SC 29449
- Mobile (843) 670-5911
- Email email@example.com
- Areas Served Hollywood, Ravenel, Meggett, Edisto Island, Johns Island, Charleston, South Carolina
- Specializations Acreage, Land, Waterfront Properties, Acreage, land, waterfront properties, rural residential