25 ACRES! DEEP WATER! KIAWAH RIVER!
2402 Black Ground Rd Johns Island, SC, 29455 United States Get directions$2,450,000
- StyleWater Front
- Area Johns Island
- District Buyer to verify
- MLS# 1415728
- Listed 7 Years 3 Months 8 Days Ago
Looking for a private waterfront retreat? Now is your chance. 24+/- acres located on the Kiawah River with approximately 700' of water frontage! Somewhere close to the heart of Charleston is a place that is worlds apart. A place were daily living is tied to the ebb and flow of the Kiawah River. For more pictures go to the tab on top of home page.
- .. Located approximately 30 minutes from down town Charleston and just minutes to Kiawah Island and Briars Creek for some of the best Golf in the country! Charleston offers world class restaurants, time-honored historical landmarks, and a wide variety of cultural opportunities. Charleston's renowned symphony, ballet, theater, galleries, and museums rival those of larger cities. The location on the Kiawah River means access to the Intra Coastal Waterway and the Atlantic Ocean for some of the best fishing and boating in the United States. Total Low County ambiance joined by the elegance of Charleston. Don't miss this opportunity. This is a rare find
- There is a small house on property that was given no value and is being sold in "as is" condition
- This property is dappled with magnificent live oaks and lush greenery. Property where egrets haunt the marshes and rainbows tint the horizon. A property so peaceful and serene you will want to call it home. This property is a private retreat for discerning people looking to live in tune with the natural environment. Where coming home means entering a world of tranquility and beauty at the water's edge. Where fishing, boating, crabbing and oyster roast are part of daily life. A large variety of waterfowl , fauna, deer and turkeys call this property home.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|4||Mt. Zion Elementary School||PK-5||4.1 mi|
|6||Haut Gap Middle School||5-8||6.1 mi|
|2||St. Johns High School||9-12||6.3 mi|
|NA||Edith L. Frierson Elementary School||PK-5||5.2 mi|
|3||Angel Oak Elementary School||PK-5||6.2 mi|
|5||James Island Elementary School||PK-5||8.3 mi|
|NA||Fort Johnson Middle School||6-8||9.8 mi|
|6||Camp Road Middle||6-8||10.2 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Find out what your home is worth
PATTY RAVENELBroker with 36 years experience
- Edwards & Associates 6251 Hwy 162, UNIT C, Hollywood, SC 29449
- Mobile (843) 670-5911
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas Served Hollywood, Ravenel, Meggett, Edisto Island, Johns Island, Charleston, South Carolina
- Specializations Acreage, Land, Waterfront Properties, Acreage, land, waterfront properties, rural residential