65 acre horse farm Meggett, SC
- For Sale
- Farm or Ranch
4970 Gibson Road 6132 SC-162 Meggett, SC, 29449 United States Get directions$2,200,000 $710/Sq. ft.
- StyleSingle Story
- Age1961 Years
- Area Meggett
- District Buyer to verify
- MLS# 20012932
- Listed 11 Months 13 Days Ago
65+/- acres ready for your horses! This unique property offers everything you could ever dream of. Contact: Patty Ravenel @ 843.670.5911 for additional information and showing appointment.
- 3 bedrooms with cedar closets, 2 full baths, paneled den with wood burning fireplace and built in bookcases, formal living room with wood burning fire place ( mantel came from home in downtown Charleston), formal dining room with built in corner cabinets, high smooth ceilings, beautiful crown molding, hardwood flooring throughout with tile in baths and kitchen! The updated kitchen offers sub zero refrigerator, 6 burner gas stove, island and eat in area. Over sized laundry room and closets galore!
- The beautiful grounds , surrounding the home, are a must see and the envy of most! Huge old oaks grace this property with separate garden areas! Some are connected with old Charleston brick walkways and brick walls. Very private.
- The original grounds were designed and completed by Robert E Marvin who was one of the best Landscape architects in the low country! In the rear of this home is a brick patio with huge oaks and azaleas overlooking the large in-ground heated pool and Jacuzzi. The over sized 3 car garage/workshop offers ample space with full bath and 1200+ sq ft apartment above offering 2 full bedrooms, kitchen , bath and living room area! The barn is a horse lovers dream offering 20 stalls with rubber matting, office area, feed room, wash room and foaling stall! Property is fenced and cross fenced with sheds in each pasture with water to all! Several dog runs with some being climate controlled. If you are looking for a horse farm within 30 minutes of historic Down town Charleston this is it! This property is a rear Gem of a find! Don't miss this one.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|2||Baptist Hill High School||6-12||1.9 mi|
|3||EB Ellington Elementary School||PK-5||3.6 mi|
|6||Lowcountry Leadership Academy||K-12||0.5 mi|
|NA||St Pauls Academy||PK-8||0.5 mi|
|NA||Shekinah Primary Elementary & Learning Center||PK-1||0.8 mi|
|NA||Edith L. Frierson Elementary School||PK-5||7.2 mi|
|3||Angel Oak Elementary School||PK-5||7.5 mi|
|2||St. Johns High School||9-12||7.8 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Request a Showing of 4970 Gibson Road 6132 SC-162, Meggett, SC, 29449 United States
PATTY RAVENELBroker with 36 years experience
- Edwards & Associates 6251 Hwy 162, UNIT C, Hollywood, SC 29449
- Mobile (843) 670-5911
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas Served Hollywood, Ravenel, Meggett, Edisto Island, Johns Island, Charleston, South Carolina
- Specializations Acreage, Land, Waterfront Properties, Acreage, land, waterfront properties, rural residential