5 acres in Meggett,SC! Great area for horses!
- For Sale
00 Ethel Post Office Road Meggett, SC, 29449 United States Get directions$79,900
- Area Meggett
- District Buyer to verify
- MLS# 18005326
- Listed 3 Years 7 Months 28 Days Ago
Attention horse lovers. 5 acre tract perfect to your dream home in the Historic town of Meggett. Cleared and ready to go. Additional adjoining acreage can be bought as well for the family looking to build several houses close to each other. 40 Minutes to the City of Charleston, 25 minutes to Edisto Beach and 15 minutes to West Ashley. Acreage like this is hard to find in this price range..
- No mobile homes allowed. This sale is subject to the plat being approved by Charleston County prior to closing.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|2||Baptist Hill High School||6-12||2.5 mi|
|2||EB Ellington Elementary School||PK-5||7.3 mi|
|NA||Shekinah Primary Elementary & Learning Center||PK-1||3 mi|
|6||Lowcountry Leadership Academy||K-12||4 mi|
|NA||St Pauls Academy||PK-8||4 mi|
|NA||Edith L. Frierson Elementary School||PK-5||6.1 mi|
|2||Minnie Hughes Elementary School||PK-5||6.2 mi|
|NA||Jane Edwards Elementary School||PK-5||7.8 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Request a Showing of 00 Ethel Post Office Road, Meggett, SC, 29449 United States
Patty RavenelBroker Associate
- Edwards and Associates P.O. Box 340, Ravenel, SC 29470
- Mobile (843) 670-5911
- Email email@example.com
- Areas Served Hollywood, Ravenel, Meggett, Edisto Island, Johns Island, Charleston, South Carolina
- Specializations Residential, acreage, new developments, water front