Absolutely stunning 64+ acre working horse property!
- Farm or Ranch
4970 Gibson Road 0 Meggett, SC, 29449 United States Get directions$1,750,000 $557/Sq. ft.
- StyleSingle Story
- Age1961 Years
- Area Meggett
- District Buyer to verify
- MLS# 22018892
- Listed 4 Months 13 Days Ago
Absolutely stunning 64+ acre working horse property! Surrounded by Live Oaks, the lush Lowcountry grounds include a 3 acre pond, a pool, 12 pastures, a riding ring, 20 stalls, + dog runs. Con tact: Patty Ravenel 843.670.5911 for additional information and showing appointment, Listing curtsy Corcoran HM Properties
- This charming and well appointed brick home has much to offer the horse lover! A bright living room is centered around a classically inspired fireplace with a historic mantel, a gorgeous mahogany paneled den with second oversized fireplace and built-ins, a gracious dining room with corner cabinets and a Swarovski crystal chandelier. The updated kitchen offers Subzero refrigerator, 6 burner Dacor gas stove, island + plenty of storage. Large primary suite with renovated bath and cedar closets. 2 additional large bedrooms share hallway bath. Gorgeous hardwoods, high ceilings, large windows throughout.
- The rear of home offers a large brick patio, surrounded by Azaleas and Live Oaks, overlooking the large in-ground pool and hot tub. The oversized 3 car garage/workshop offers ample space for RV or trailers (10 ft doors). Also featuring a 1200+ sq ft apartment above with 2 bedrooms, kitchen, bath + a living room- ideal guest or caretaker suite! The barn is a horse lover's paradise offering 20 stalls with rubber matting, nice office area, feed room, wash room and large foaling stall. The property is fenced and cross fenced with run in sheds in each pasture. The original grounds were designed and completed by Robert E. Marvin. Brick walls and walkways feature brick from the original Porter Military School. Reverse Osmosis system. If you are looking for a horse farm within 30 minutes of downtown Charleston, this is your opportunity! This property is a rare and beautiful find and is ideal for a conversation easement. June, 2022 appraisal of $1,900,000 in hand!
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
Find out what your home is worth
PATTY RAVENELBroker with 37 years experience
- Edwards & Associates 6251 Hwy 162, UNIT C, Hollywood, SC 29449, United States
- Mobile (843) 670-5911
- Email email@example.com
- Areas Served Hollywood, Ravenel, Meggett, Edisto Island, Johns Island, Charleston, South Carolina
- Specializations Acreage, Land, Waterfront Properties, Acreage, land, waterfront properties, rural residential