5358 Birdie Lane, Hollywood, SC 29449 Birdie Lane, Hollywood, SC 29449
- For Sale
5358 Birdie Lane , Hollywood, SC, 29449 United States Get directions$645,000 $275/Sq. ft.
3 Beds 2.5 Baths 2,342 Sq. ft.
- Style2 Story
- Age2017 Years
- District Buyer to verify
- MLS# 22023807
- Listed 9 Months 20 Days Ago
Located on the 8th fairway of the award winning Links at Stono Ferry golf course! Listing provided by: Carolina One Real Estate
- Located on the 8th fairway of the award winning Links at Stono Ferry golf course, this pristine 3bd/2.5 bath home, with first floor primary suite, is a beauty and has great curb appeal! Built in 2017, this home shows like a model and is loaded with upgrades and decorator touches! Step onto the front porch and you will immediately notice the gorgeous front door with sidelights and transom window. As you enter the foyer, your eyes will be drawn to the gorgeous Oak plank hardwood flooring, oil rubbed bronze hardware and designer paint colors. Just off the foyer is the formal dining room/office with double French doors, beautiful wainscoting, faux wood blinds and a trio of transom windows, which add plenty of natural light.
- Continue down the hall and you will enter the main living area and casual dining space. There is a chef's kitchen featuring 36" staggered Birch cabinets with crown molding, extended center island, sleek black granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, farmhouse sink, and a large pantry. The primary suite features a tray ceiling, ensuite with garden tub, tiled shower, double sink vanity and TWO walk-in closets! Also on the first floor is the powder room, laundry room and large screened in porch that overlooks the golf course! The second floor features a family room, 2 additional bedrooms, a full bath and a FROG/office with custom bookshelves. The owners recently added a large paver patio with firepit creating the perfect outdoor living space! Additional features include smart bluetooth irrigation system, SimpliSafe Alarm, and hard wired internet in both offices and both tv ports.
- Stono Ferry is a gated community located just 30 minutes south of Historic Downtown Charleston, SC. Amenities include Jr. Olympic swimming pool, playground, tennis and pickleball courts, and pavilion. Golf and Fitness Center membership available through the award-winning Links at Stono Ferry Golf Course.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
- 5358 Birdie Lane,, Hollywood, SC, 29449 United States $645,000
- 3 beds 2.5 Baths 2,342 Sq. ft.
Request a Showing
PATTY RAVENELBroker with 38 years experience
- Edwards & Associates 6251 Hwy 162, UNIT C, Hollywood, SC 29449, United States
- Mobile (843) 670-5911
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas Served Hollywood, Ravenel, Meggett, Edisto Island, Johns Island, Charleston, South Carolina
- Specializations Acreage, Land, Waterfront Properties, Acreage, land, waterfront properties, rural residential